Friday, October 14, 2011

Provo temple

Due to a little miscommunication, and honest mistakes it turns out I was interviewing at the PROVO temple, not the Draper temple as I originally thought. Here is the story:
I got to the Draper temple where they proceeded to tell me that I in fact did not have an interview there - they had just hired one last week. So they called around and found out from Salt Lake that my interview was actually in Provo! Which honestly I was really happy about: it's way closer and will be much less stressful on me (and my wallet - much less gas!)

So I got to Provo and interviewed there with the temple engineer. I had little of the technical knowledge that he asked about but showed a genuine interest in learning about it. I believe it was ultimately my desire to grow and learn that led him to hire me as the engineering intern! I am so grateful for the opportunity to learn in this capacity and grow as a facility manager!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! That will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Britt, I'm super excited! It will be such a great learning opportunity!

    ReplyDelete